Is my PSU going to hold up with this set up?

WisdomTurtle

I want to upgrade my gaming PC to an RTX 4060 Ti and a Ryzen 7 5700x and I'm not 100% sure if my PSU will be able to power everything. The GPU is currently on the way and I'm considering buying the 5700x to avoid bottlenecking. Before you ask I got the 4060 Ti for under 300 cuz of a coupon code for Honey and a gift card I had. 

So I want other opinions on if my PSU will power everything, and if I should get a 5700x

Current Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gFgkqR

Potentially Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HWMjvj 

I can't speak to your specific PSU, but even if your GPU has a transient spike of 100W, I'd think it should be fine. I'd run my 4080 & 5600X on a 750W PSU if I didnt splurge for more capacity for higher efficiency at peak usage & lower PSU air temp.

Also the +12V capacity on PCPP's detail for the PSU is close to 750W when doing the conversion from amps, which means even if most of the power draw is from the GPU, it theoretically shouldn't shut down.

I mean ots not the highest end psu but it's still massive overkill for that setup , You will be absolutely fine.

CPU : Ryzen 7 7800X3D @ -18mv all core except -13mv on Core 5 because its a pig.

CPU Cooler : Deepcool AK620 Zero Dark

Mobo : MSI B650M-A Wifi MATX

Ram : 32GB (2X16GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000MHZ CL34

GPU : Reference Design RX7900XT sold by Saphire running at 1050MV undervolt and +15% PL (355w)

Storage : 1TB WD SN770 + 2TB Samsung 970 Evo

PSU : Corsair HX750w Platinum

Case : Asus Prime AP201 All Mesh MATX

Case Fans : Arctic p12's everywhere i can fit them in , 7 In total.

Monitor : LG 27GP850-B.BEK 1440p Nano IPS 180Hz

Keyboard : HyperX Alloy Core RGB

Mouse : Corsair M65 Elite RGB

Headset : Corsair HS35 Gaming Headset