Hey! pleas take a look :)

stianm3

Me and a friend are going to start up a prodject in our city and we need a website but sadly the money is tight at we only have basic HTML skills so my friend went to http://www.wix.com/ to try to get one easy made 
but there is all kinds of adds from wix and we want like a clean html/js/css copy if this site so started up dreamweaver to look at it but there is no system in this codin what so ever and the pictures on the site is named "3ba48f6dde3eec5c30a46f1337500f50.wix_mp_srz_p_24_24_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_wix_mp_srz" E.T.C.. so i wounder if there is anyone in here that can either make the site from scratch or try to edit the code so its not all in one bunch so we actualy can se what the hell that is going on so maybe me and my friend can add things we need later 

here is all the files pleas message comment if you can help me :)

http://BillionUploads.com/or84tsoiv0ny

Edit: http://sandermat.wix.com/12345678 the site is up there so you can download it yourself if you dont trust the the zipfile on the link over:)

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

I ain't downloading that.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I ain't downloading that.

can you help? i can send the website as a site and you can right click and download it your self if that help?

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

Surely the adds for the free website would be handled on their servers and not be embeded into your websites source code. Hosting a website costs money and putting adds onto your website helps them cover the cost of hosting.

Without reading the wix.com terms and conditions, i'm an guessing that you will have to pay to remove the adds.

000webhost is a free web host and doesn't put ads on your site. At least from my (short use) experience it doesn't.

I've used them for a bit. --> Their servers are OK but underpowered if you want to use lots of PHP or have a lot of traffic. Also watch out for spam mails.

btw I use arch

000webhost is a free web host and doesn't put ads on your site. At least from my (short use) experience it doesn't.

I've used them for a bit. --> Their servers are OK but underpowered if you want to use lots of PHP or have a lot of traffic. Also watch out for spam mails.

im using 000webhost my self and if you read everything about its not a host we are after its some1 that can clean up the code an maybe bypass the ads we are gonna start a small company and need all the free things we need thats why i went here since ppl are so kinde here that they are going trogh a lot of effort to help others out and the code i posted on this topic is way to complex for me and my friend and we have no knowlage on Javascripting :/

Ok I get your problem now

But I'm sorry, I myself only have a very basic understanding of JS.

You should probably leave the ads tho, I'm not sure about the legal stuff (read in their terms of service).

btw I use arch