HTML inserting various pictures

Go to solution Solved by Ssoele,

Set in CSS

max-width: 100px;

Or add this to the img tag in the HTML

style="max-width: 100px"

Hello,

for school I have to compile a small website and I found out how to insert images, but the problem is that they are different sizes and I can't find a way to have them the same max size without them being out of proportion (too high, not wide enough etc.)

Is there an easy way to have a lot of pictures on a website look good? I'm making a cool builds log list, so they would be underneath eachother.

Any help is appreciated :)

Use javascript to calculate the aspect ratio and set the maximum height and width of each one using that ratio.

Use javascript to calculate the aspect ratio and set the maximum height and width of each one using that ratio.

I don't know how to do that :/ and the problem isn't one image, but rather having two underneath each other and looking bad

Set in CSS

max-width: 100px;

Or add this to the img tag in the HTML

style="max-width: 100px"

^^ This.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

thanks guys! you brought me on the right track. what I ended up doing was: width="700px" height="auto"