Looking for a good 1440p Monitor

Herbs2023

Hello there, hope u guys had a nice Christmas.

I am looking for a new Monitor, I want one with 1440p and at least 144 hz between 27 and 32 inches. I have about 350 Euros or about 385 dollars and i don't care if it's curved or not.

Right now i am looking at a GIGABYTE M27Q or an LG 27GP850P-B UltraGear™.

Do u guys have any recomendations?

Thanks in advance. Herbs

21 minutes ago, Herbs2023 said:

Hello there, hope u guys had a nice Christmas.

I am looking for a new Monitor, I want one with 1440p and at least 144 hz between 27 and 32 inches. I have about 350 Euros or about 385 dollars and i don't care if it's curved or not.

Right now i am looking at a GIGABYTE M27Q or an LG 27GP850P-B UltraGear™.

Do u guys have any recomendations?

Thanks in advance. Herbs

I went through 10 monitors and no one met my expectations until I landed on the LG 27GP850P-B. Its absolutely amazing!

I have 4 friends who bought the monitor as well and they are very happy with it.

Great colours, great menu, Gsync, very low backlight bleed and IPS glow on all 4 units.  Great response time and no ghosting 🙂

Its just an overall great monitor and I will buy another one when my main monitor goes out ( My LG 27GP850P-B is currently in my simrigg )

Will recommend, 9/10.

Check out Tim's review on MonitorsUnboxed / Hardware Unboxed.

3 hours ago, Herbs2023 said:

Do you also know a good Monitor wich is bigger?

lol

The LG 27GP850P comes in a 32-inch variant called the 32GP850P

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

3 hours ago, Herbs2023 said:

Is there also in such a prize range?

Maybe use the power of Google and check your local retail prices? We don't all live in Germany.

| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

On 12/28/2023 at 6:16 PM, saintlouisbagels said:

Maybe use the power of Google and check your local retail prices? We don't all live in Germany.

Bruh i asked if there was one in my price range and you recommended me something that isn't in my price range thats fucking stupid lmao

26 minutes ago, Herbs2023 said:

Bruh i asked if there was one in my price range and you recommended me something that isn't in my price range thats fucking stupid lmao

Both the LG 27GP850P and the 32GP850P are below your limit of 380 Dollars in my area.

That's why I told you to check your local prices.

On 12/28/2023 at 9:06 AM, Herbs2023 said:

Is there also in such a prize range?

i literally do not understand what this post is saying.

15 hours ago, Herbs2023 said:

That's a really hostile way to approach someone trying to help you , You gave no indication where you where from so @Hinjima and @saintlouisbagels did what they could to suggest something that should be possible.

All thos being said this is the only one close to your budget I would recommend with a screen size above 30 inches.

ASUS TUF Gaming VG32AQL1A - 31.5 Inch WQHD Monitor - 170 Hz, 1ms GtG, FreeSync Premium & G-Sync Compatible, DisplayHDR 400 - Fast IPS Panel, 16:9, 2560 x 1440, DP, HDMI, USB, Ergonomic, Speaker https://amzn.eu/d/3FMjZwp

There's better options at 27 inch inch though.

CPU : Ryzen 7 7800X3D @ -18mv all core except -13mv on Core 5 because its a pig.

CPU Cooler : Deepcool AK620 Zero Dark

Mobo : MSI B650M-A Wifi MATX

Ram : 32GB (2X16GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000MHZ CL34

GPU : Reference Design RX7900XT sold by Saphire running at 1050MV undervolt and +15% PL (355w)

Storage : 1TB WD SN770 + 2TB Samsung 970 Evo

PSU : Corsair HX750w Platinum

Case : Asus Prime AP201 All Mesh MATX

Case Fans : Arctic p12's everywhere i can fit them in , 7 In total.

Monitor : LG 27GP850-B.BEK 1440p Nano IPS 180Hz

Keyboard : HyperX Alloy Core RGB

Mouse : Corsair M65 Elite RGB

Headset : Corsair HS35 Gaming Headset

On 1/2/2024 at 2:19 AM, saintlouisbagels said:

Both the LG 27GP850P and the 32GP850P are below your limit of 380 Dollars in my area.

That's why I told you to check your local prices.

i literally do not understand what this post is saying.

ohh fuck me that's what u meant with local prices. Bro sry I thought u meant like country wise. Sorry bro 

On 1/2/2024 at 5:22 PM, Bagzie said:

That's a really hostile way to approach someone trying to help you , You gave no indication where you where from so @Hinjima and @saintlouisbagels did what they could to suggest something that should be possible.

All thos being said this is the only one close to your budget I would recommend with a screen size above 30 inches.

ASUS TUF Gaming VG32AQL1A - 31.5 Inch WQHD Monitor - 170 Hz, 1ms GtG, FreeSync Premium & G-Sync Compatible, DisplayHDR 400 - Fast IPS Panel, 16:9, 2560 x 1440, DP, HDMI, USB, Ergonomic, Speaker https://amzn.eu/d/3FMjZwp

There's better options at 27 inch inch though.

Yea FML. I read his message. My understanding of the English language had a stroke. Sry I thought with local pricing he meant how much it costs in euros or some stuff. That's why I was so weird. Sorry my mistake won't happen again 😅.

On 12/28/2023 at 12:49 AM, Hinjima said:

I went through 10 monitors and no one met my expectations until I landed on the LG 27GP850P-B. Its absolutely amazing!

I have 4 friends who bought the monitor as well and they are very happy with it.

Great colours, great menu, Gsync, very low backlight bleed and IPS glow on all 4 units.  Great response time and no ghosting 🙂

Its just an overall great monitor and I will buy another one when my main monitor goes out ( My LG 27GP850P-B is currently in my simrigg )

Will recommend, 9/10.

Check out Tim's review on MonitorsUnboxed / Hardware Unboxed.

I got it now ... mine has some light bleeding on the edges but that's normal I guess but yeah it's really amazing thanks.