How do I set up an GPIO display in PiOS (Pi4)

Sanedish

Hi, I recently got myself an 3.5" Touchscreen for my Pi4, but it is just showing a white screen for some reason, any help?

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Also: Please enable XMP/D.O.H.C before asking why your ram is too slow.

usually the manufacturers of the displays have instructions for how to set them up, usually involving a driver of sorts to install.

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

usually the manufacturers of the displays have instructions for how to set them upl.

Nope, nothing, but i think my Boot image is fucked bc it won't boot to hdmi as well.

Anyways, here's the box:

image.png.379b20ddcfcef40e340f13e8e8c37dc2.pngimage.thumb.png.ae82ed864cc83c267556df90f0f94706.pngWith no Translation:

image.thumb.png.6e1f7051bcb0232a61cf066da588eea2.pngimage.thumb.png.3c33d45febc6303231bc393c8f4c5046.png

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

On 12/25/2023 at 5:46 PM, manikyath said:

i've googled the brand, found the webtore, and it had a link right to waveshare's instructions (it's apparently waveshare rebrand / knockoff)

https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/3.5inch_RPi_LCD_(A)

I already saw this, it only refers to the touch, but I have a constant white screen