Which GPU manufacturer is the best?

Go to solution Solved by Almercenary,

All are great. Go for which one is either cheapest or looks the best

I want to know which Graphic Card manufacturer is the best.

Zotac - The cheapest.

Galaxy - ?

MSI - I don't like the way the design the heatsink and fan.

ASUS - ATI and NVidia looks identical.

We only have the above manufacturers in our area. :-(

All are good. Just go whichever is cheapest. Zotac is pretty good except for the colour scheme.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Out of those MSI and Asus are the best, it's a shame you don't get EVGA.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Galaxy if you can afford it ~ and Asus for awesome aftersale services :)

I was thinking about buying a Nvidia GeForce GTX 760. And again Zotac is the cheapest.

Really it depends on the specific cards which one runs better/cooler/quieter/looks best etc. In general I would prefer ASUS from those for GPUs

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Out of those; Asus and MSI.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

I want to know which Graphic Card manufacturer is the best.

Zotac - The cheapest.

Galaxy - ?

MSI - I don't like the way the design the heatsink and fan.

ASUS - ATI and NVidia looks identical.

We only have the above manufacturers in our area. :-(

This is for the most part a subjective issue

Do you have preference for any particular manufacturer?, brought any of them in the past???

Looking for a job

i used to love the EVGA till that stopped taking them now my fav are MSI and asus and gigabytes

i like asus becaus of the DCU

and MSI i love their hawks that my dad uses it lets him overvolt so much

i love the gigabytes cos of its colour all black

Yes, I agree with you guys. I also love Gigabyte and EVGA but we don't have those luxury here.

By the way I have Zotac GT 610 from 1.5 years. Still working. I will buy a GTX 760 this month.

All are great. Go for which one is either cheapest or looks the best

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

• 1 year later...

Out of those, I would recommend ASUS, MSI or GIGABYTE. Those ones, based on the web, are good quality. Also, IMO the MSI and ASUS options look good, so I consider that a plus.