Fail to boot into os after moving

Edit: I got it working. I realized that my boot drive was on a sata ssd that the cable wasn't working. So my m.2 is working and fixed. Thanks for the help homies. 

I need help with my pc not booting into os. I recently moved houses and I plugged in and my booted my pc and it loaded at first. I had 2 case fans out so I changed them before I completed my setup. Afterwards it wouldn't lose os through my m.2 boot drive. Idk why it won't load. It reads m.2 as boot drive but doesn't read it as anything else. 

20231218_204137.jpg

20231218_192143.jpg

20231218_192013.jpg

20231218_191949.jpg

20231218_191613.jpg

20231219_185329.jpg

Did you try taking the drive out (while the computer is off, of course) and putting it back in?

It's probably just came loose somehow during the move, I had a similar issue with half my RAM showing up as "system reserved" after moving my PC downstairs and it turned out the RAM wasn't seated correctly 

11 hours ago, NikolakiH said:

Did you try taking the drive out (while the computer is off, of course) and putting it back in?

I tried that multiple times and I tried both m.2 slots. Still doesn't read it. It was working like an hour before hand. I finished setting up my setup and it wouldn't boot afterwards 

7 hours ago, 3mutts said:

It's probably just came loose somehow during the move, I had a similar issue with half my RAM showing up as "system reserved" after moving my PC downstairs and it turned out the RAM wasn't seated correctly 

I tried repositioning it multiple times and tried the other m.2 slot still nothing

41 minutes ago, YankeePRIDE1 said:

I tried repositioning it multiple times and tried the other m.2 slot still nothing

Can you try booting a Linux USB stick and see if you can access the contents of the drive? 

6 hours ago, UnusualDevices said:

it might be csm, you can't boot from a legacy install when the bios is set to uefi boot

How do I change it too legacy. I thought i did but still nothing 

I can see in your screenshots where it's located in the bios, right before boot priority.

when you go in there, what are your options?