Vertical mount strix 4070ti

OnyxLeigion

Im a trucker, so I tend to vertical mount my GPU so that it doesn't flop around in the slot, with the riser being flexible.

That being said, the strix 4070ti I recently picked up is a 3 slot card, so does anyone know of any cases that could fit that vertically mounted? 

What is your budget for your case? There are many cases that may work. IF you are looking for a more expensive case for your build, you may want an Asus Rog Strix Hyperion or a Asus Rog Strix Helios. If you are looking for a more budget case, you can get a NZXT H510i for only $80. You can also just get a gpu support bracket for only 10 dollars and not vertical mount it.

6 hours ago, ulookuglynoob said:

What is your budget for your case? There are many cases that may work. IF you are looking for a more expensive case for your build, you may want an Asus Rog Strix Hyperion or a Asus Rog Strix Helios. If you are looking for a more budget case, you can get a NZXT H510i for only $80. You can also just get a gpu support bracket for only 10 dollars and not vertical mount it.

The point of the vertical mount is that I don't want the direct connection to the mobo. Even if it's supported, the vibrations can cause issues, which is why the flexible riser is there.

As far as a budget, I don't really have one. I'll look into those cases you mentioned, thanks 

can mout the pc side ways 🤷‍♂️ also you can buy a gpu bracket.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

10 hours ago, OnyxLeigion said:

Im a trucker, so I tend to vertical mount my GPU so that it doesn't flop around in the slot, with the riser being flexible.

That being said, the strix 4070ti I recently picked up is a 3 slot card, so does anyone know of any cases that could fit that vertically mounted? 

If your case have 7 slots of PCIE bracket at the rear.
Just use a vertical GPU bracket.

Example :

https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/accessories/vertical-gpu-holder-kit-v3/

Heard the V3 can also fit in mATX case (one that usually only comes with less PCIE bracket slots

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

On 12/13/2023 at 12:34 AM, Poinkachu said:

If your case have 7 slots of PCIE bracket at the rear.
Just use a vertical GPU bracket.

Example :

https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/accessories/vertical-gpu-holder-kit-v3/

Heard the V3 can also fit in mATX case (one that usually only comes with less PCIE bracket slots

Probably the way to go. Didn't want to because I have other pcie cards but might just have to bite the bullet on that

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 8:57 PM, TheGreatestGazoo said:

You keep your gaming rig in your truck rig?!? Cool - I'd like to see a picture of your setup sometime.

It's currently not, because I just switched companies. So my truck isn't set up at all. But I can make a post in the future when it's set up again. Currently my switch is my best friend.