I want more of David Gauthier on LTT!

I'm not talking about the Canadian-American philosopher born in 1932, just to be clear. I love the enthusiasm, energy and unapologetically nerdiness David brings into videos about cameras, cinematography, gaming, mice etc. As a person from the film industry myself, it's always fun to listen to likeminded people. I know he's a cinematographer working behind the camera a lot, but every time I see him in a thumbnail and video I get excited because I know it will be an entertaining one. Also it's fun every time he starts laughing, both in front of and behind the camera. Loved the video about the ALEXA camera that you posted yesterday! Great job David, hoping to see more of you on LTT! 😎🎥🎬🍿🖱️

spacer.png

(me when I see a new video with David in it)

I'm sorry, but I disagree, he's quite annoying. I want more Alex and Emily, please and thank you.

1 hour ago, BillieBobThe3rd said:

I'm sorry, but I disagree, he's quite annoying. I want more Alex and Emily, please and thank you.

Emily Young or Emily Seddon?

• 1 month later...

I find this very odd. He's hired as cinematographer. Not as host. Not as writer. You get him everytime he's the one filming.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv