Bypassing filtering system WEB DEVS NEEDED

Basiccly, I run my own website that is NOT blocked at my school. I added games to thw website due to it not being blocked and it became very popular at my school. They blocked it's URL so I made another so people could still use my website.

However, the school added a new policy to there filtering system meaning that any page with a SWF leading to a game. I don't get how they are running this filtering system. The embed code I am using is 

<object id="flashcontent" 
        classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" 
        width="550px" 
        height="400px">
  <param name="movie" value="/gamesdir/copter/copter.swf" />

<!--[if !IE]>-->
  <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" 
          data="/gamesdir/copter/copter.swf" 
          width="550px" 
          height="400px">
  <!--<![endif]-->

<p>
      Fallback or 'alternate' content goes here.
      This content will only be visible if the SWF fails to load.
    </p>

<!--[if !IE]>-->
  </object>
  <!--<![endif]-->

</object>

The weird thing is, the games are not blocked if I use my old embed code. Any help would be apreaciated, I need to get this fixed to keep my website popular :D website link: http://noxgaming.no-ip.org

Run SSL on the server, then your school can't see/filter anything.

Run SSL on the server, then your school can't see/filter anything.

They monitor everything, they do not allow https to run, it just sets you back as http :(

They monitor everything, they do not allow https to run, it just sets you back as http :(

They can't "set you back" to http, the whole session is encrypted, so they can't see what website/content you are accessing. That's how SSL works.

So when you go to access email and username/password sites they change it back to plain text? Doesnt sound too smart on their end.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

So when you go to access email and username/password sites they change it back to plain text? Doesnt sound too smart on their end.

The whole point is to discourage kids from using school computers for anything but MS word. Alot of schools even block wikipedia. They want kids to use the very limitted library which they then refuse to fund and often cut funding.

Ginger (Main Desktop):

AMD A10 5800K / MSI Twin Frozr iii Radeon HD 7850 / Corsair XMS 8GB Dual Channel @ 1333MHz / MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

The whole point is to discourage kids from using school computers for anything but MS word. Alot of schools even block wikipedia. They want kids to use the very limitted library which they then refuse to fund and often cut funding.

But most kids dont know what https does and if they go to access their email it can compromise their passwords they use to access their email. Security measures shouldnt be cut just so kids cant get on a game website.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

But most kids dont know what https does and if they go to access their email it can compromise their passwords they use to access their email. Security measures shouldnt be cut just so kids cant get on a game website.

Exactly, we can't use https, set a desktop wallpaper, set a bookmark in ie, open exe, open html in anything but notepad.

There so strict with the computers that even opening more than one ie window is considered a crime 'in case it breaks our 20k computers' (They use old p4 dells too :( )

THATS the point. You can't access email from a school computer. They block almost every major email provider.

Ginger (Main Desktop):

AMD A10 5800K / MSI Twin Frozr iii Radeon HD 7850 / Corsair XMS 8GB Dual Channel @ 1333MHz / MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

The way we used to do it was use the portable version of hotspot shield on a USB drive to route all the traffic through a VPN so the school couldn't see it.

Ginger (Main Desktop):

The way we used to do it was use the portable version of hotspot shield on a USB drive to route all the traffic through a VPN so the school couldn't see it.

Tried it, they won't allow any form of executable to run. If you plug a USB drive in it's even checked by the sys admin before you can use it! Even Java files can't run :(

Tried it, they won't allow any form of executable to run. If you plug a USB drive in it's even checked by the sys admin before you can use it! Even Java files can't run :(

Public school system at it's finest people *sarcastic claping*

Ginger (Main Desktop):

Please tell me they are not still using novell.

Novel? Not heard of that?

Plus we have to survive on 250mb of storage even for video editing and 3d design!! We constantly have to compress things to not file our directory up :'(

THATS the point. You can't access email from a school computer. They block almost every major email provider.

My email isn't blocked at school.......... :P

at my school we use konboot to get admin and run hotspot shield 

PooKloo For Slick

The new thing is theres a federal grant that  gives them gigabit internet if they use a blind box that they arent allowed to touch as a firewall.

My email isn't blocked at school.......... :P

you lucky bastard....

Ginger (Main Desktop):

The new thing is theres a federal grant that  gives them gigabit internet if they use a blind box that they arent allowed to touch as a firewall.

you lucky bastard....

I know! xD

you lucky bastard....

Novelle is like active directory. Except its crap and outdated by ages ago.

Novelle is like active directory. Except its crap and outdated by ages ago.

OH, some do, some don't. Really depends on the age of the equipment. Most won't change anything unless they get the budget to replace most of the networking gear. Some more modern ones use the newer versions of Samba that can emulate AD.

Ginger (Main Desktop):

at my school we use konboot to get admin and run hotspot shield

Would of done that here but they have a bios password on all of the computers

you lucky bastard....

Im on a school computer right now, they usually block forums, but not this one! :)

Our school uses C2K and it's woefully bad, basically the only thing I could do to get Drive and Dropbox was using an admin account, until they blocked them on even the admins...

If you do find an admin account, try to give yourself permissions, if that's allowed (it should be because of new users)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*