Problems with new Raspberry Pi 5

Shizuqt

Hey Guy´s ,

Im new to the whole Raspberry thing, ive bought a Pi5 and i have problems to get him booted,the led flashes in a "weird" way, sadly i dont have a mini/micro hdmi cable jet to see any logs.. ive tried 3 different sd cards from 3 different companys (samsung, sandisk, intenso) and flashed the image with the pi imager.  here is a attachment from my problem for you to see what i mean. he keeps looping this way, and i use a strong enough psu for the pi

Thank you for your time

well, for a starter, unless the pi5 changed it, there should be a red LED indicating power is good.

besides that, the green LED is just an activity indicator, it doesnt say much about the state the pi is in.

what exactly are you trying to do with the pi, if you say you dont have a display out cable yet, how are you intending to access whatever you're loading up onto this thing?

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

well, for a starter, unless the pi5 changed it, there should be a red LED indicating power is good.

besides that, the green LED is just an activity indicator, it doesnt say much about the state the pi is in.

what exactly are you trying to do with the pi, if you say you dont have a display out cable yet, how are you intending to access whatever you're loading up onto this thing?

In the Pi Imager i got an option to pre configure a wifi network an an ssh connection, that was the way i wanna use to connect to my pi. i allready checked if i put in the right credentials , as an image i flashed a Raspberry Pi Os light 64bit.

4 hours ago, Shizuqt said:

In the Pi Imager i got an option to pre configure a wifi network an an ssh connection, that was the way i wanna use to connect to my pi. i allready checked if i put in the right credentials , as an image i flashed a Raspberry Pi Os light 64bit.

With my Pi, i needed to write something into a new file, so SSH is actually enabled. Maybe you need to do something like that.

8 hours ago, Heats with Nvidia said:

With my Pi, i needed to write something into a new file, so SSH is actually enabled. Maybe you need to do something like that.

I did set the ssh settings, he wont even show up in my wifi, i checked all the credentials if i miss spelled something etc but he does nothing, i ordered a cable now to plug a screen in to see whats going on