sandwich tips from Palmerluckey

qwertywarrior

I like tuna on flatbread as well, but with a twist:

1. Get a bag of dried cranberries. You are going to be using unsweetened cranberries, low moisture if possible. You have to get this right - you want small chewy bites of acidity, the bags of Ocean Spray brand berries are desert, not food. And for the love of god, do NOT accidentally buy "sugar free" cranberries, those are not the same as unsweetened. They taste like diet soda.

2. You are going to get some walnuts. No shell, raw, WITH SKIN (that is what gives them a crisp and buttery feeling, and also keeps them from being saturated by the tuna mix), get organic/non-GMO if you are a hippie.

3. Take the cranberries and stir them into the tuna mixture. If you are modifying an existing tuna sandwich, just lift the top of the sandwich off and press them firmly into the top of the mixture.

4. Take the walnut and coarsely chop them crosswise. Try to avoid cutting lengthwise, it makes for weird walnut shards. Mix them into the tuna the same way you did the cranberries.

5. Really great sandwich eating time. It will feel great going in, and the fiber from the walnuts ensures it will feel great going out.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

is this what redditors do all the time?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Why do we want sandwhich tips from a college dropout and a sell out and a adopted spawn of John Carmack 

$$金Trill金$$

Why do we want sandwhich tips from a college dropout and a sell out and a adopted spawn of John Carmack 

To be honest, if I was in his position I would sell out, all that money!!! 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

To be honest, if I was in his position I would sell out, all that money!!! 

but dude.... it's facebook and next thing you know he is making oculus sandwiches for Mark Zuckerburg 

Edited by LaoJr

$$金Trill金$$

6.Spit for more sauce

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

but dude.... it's facebook and next thing you know he is making oculus sandwiches for Mark Zuckerburg 

Oh how i do love the taste of eyeballs in the afternoon.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500