New Watch_dogs Trailer + Video easter eggs and secrets

And the shit goes wild, that is a new 10 minute trailer taking a look at the endless Watch Dogs possiblities? My impressions? Amazed, but I even discovered some secrets/easter eggs in the actual trailer.

At 7:12 minutes of the videos when Aiden opens up a menu of his mobile you can actually see a logo that upside down looks like an 8-bit representation of the Assasins creed logo.

And in Characters section in the corner of the video, when you meet that short haired girl, you can see a Illuminati tatoo on her chest? WTF Ubisoft, you too?

And the shit goes wild, that is a new 10 minute trailer taking a look at the endless Watch Dogs possiblities? My impressions? Amazed, but I even discovered some secrets/easter eggs in the actual trailer.

At 7:12 minutes of the videos when Aiden opens up a menu of his mobile you can actually see a logo that upside down looks like an 8-bit representation of the Assasins creed logo.

And in Characters section in the corner of the video, when you meet that short haired girl, you can see a Illuminati tatoo on her chest? WTF Ubisoft, you too?

How is this news and why is it in the "Tech News & Reviews" section? The trailer isn't even "new", came out a week ago and everyone has probably seen it by now. 800k views just on this video on this channel, it's also posted on the Ubisoft channel and spread across others like Machinima..

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

old trailer 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M