Where do I plug these in?

Where do these connectors go? I'm assuming somewhere on the mobo but idk where, it's corsair h100x aio and I'm using asus rog strix b650a 

20231201_155213.jpg

17 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

Where do these connectors go? I'm assuming somewhere on the mobo but idk where, it's corsair h100x aio and I'm using asus rog strix b650a 

20231201_155213.jpg

The one with 3 holes goes to motherboard CPU fan header
The other one goes to Corsair hub, or if they did provide you with a converter cable, to converter cable then to motherboard ARGB header.

Page 7 of the damned manual :

https://cwsmgmt.corsair.com/documents/coolers/H60x_H100x_RGB_ELITE_SERIES_AB_WW.pdf

image.png.7c9090b5b7388f1749f605888f8b58b2.png

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

3 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Is that an H100x or an H100x RGB Elite? Either way the manual covers it. 

Thats a H100x RGB Elite based on the looks of the pump enclosure.

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

I have 2 one says cpu fan and other is aio pump but both are 4 pins ? Should I plug both cables there ?

17014434236188763813191782229192.jpg

1 minute ago, StoryVFX said:

I have 2 one says cpu fan and other is aio pump but both are 4 pins ? Should I plug both cables there ?

17014434236188763813191782229192.jpg

Reread what I posted above

Refresh before you reply

Refresh before you reply

Where does this plug in on the mobo? And what does it mean by tach cabel? Is it the one with 3 or 4 pins? 

17014443001578021624738930340510.jpg

And I'm confused the cpu fan header has 4 pins on my mobo and the cabel on the aio only has 3 pins 

17 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Yeah bro the 3 pin connector from the aio dosnt go in the cpu fan header marked as C on the pic

4 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

And I'm confused the cpu fan header has 4 pins on my mobo and the cabel on the aio only has 3 pins 

Thats normal. Back in the day 3 pin fans were most common. 4pin fans came later. They are intercompatible. There is a latch to prevent you from plugging them in the wrong way.

The 3 pin you have is for your aio pump as this h100x is a older model using a simpler pump.

The other headers is for rgb. Did you get a rgb hub with your cooler or not?

11 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

Where does this plug in on the mobo? And what does it mean by tach cabel? Is it the one with 3 or 4 pins? 

17014443001578021624738930340510.jpg

Page 1-14 of the damned manual :

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Socket AM5/ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI/E20268_ROG_STRIX_B650-A_GAMING_WIFI_UM_WEB.pdf?model=ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI

image.png.69fc24cea2d014f43d15c377125e29e7.png

14 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

what does it mean by tach cabel? Is it the one with 3 or 4 pins? 

The cable in the pic you first posted, the one with only 3 holes and 3 wires. See that it says 3-pin in the manual.

The 3 wires are for : 12v, Ground, and Tachometer.

9 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

Because the pump doesn't need a PWM pin.

6 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

Yeah bro the 3 pin connector from the aio dosnt go in the cpu fan header marked as C on the pic

It does go in, just that it only has 3 holes instead of 4. Which is fine.

Refer to what @jaslion said about it for details.

Refresh before you reply

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Thats normal. Back in the day 3 pin fans were most common. 4pin fans came later. They are intercompatible. There is a latch to prevent you from plugging them in the wrong way.

The 3 pin you have is for your aio pump as this h100x is a older model using a simpler pump.

The other headers is for rgb. Did you get a rgb hub with your cooler or not?

Ah ok bro, so I should plug the 3 pin to the connector labeled A in the picture? It says AIO_Pump

11 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Page 1-14 of the damned manual :

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Socket AM5/ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI/E20268_ROG_STRIX_B650-A_GAMING_WIFI_UM_WEB.pdf?model=ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI

image.png.69fc24cea2d014f43d15c377125e29e7.png

The cable in the pic you first posted, the one with only 3 holes and 3 wires. See that it says 3-pin in the manual.

The 3 wires are for : 12v, Ground, and Tachometer.

Because the pump doesn't need a PWM pin.

It does go in, just that it only has 3 holes instead of 4. Which is fine.

Refer to what @jaslion said about it for details.

Ok I see I just plugged it in the connector labeled A on the picture it's correct right? The one with 3 holes its connected to the AIO_PUMP header now is it correct?

33 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

Ok I see I just plugged it in the connector labeled A on the picture it's correct right? The one with 3 holes its connected to the AIO_PUMP header now is it correct?

Fine.

Connect 3pin pump connector to AIO_PUMP header

Connect the 4pin Corsair RGB connectors to the RGB adapter cable, then plug the motherboard's end of the adapter cable to Addressable Gen 2 Header on your motherboard. Refer to AIO manual picture to find out which one is the motherboard's end.

Connect all AIO fans 4pin PWM connectors to PWM Y-splitter cable, then connect the female end of the splitter cable to CPU_FAN header.

Or alternatively, don't use Y-splitter, connect 1 of the PWM connector to CPU_FAN, and the other fan's PWM connector to CPU_OPT

Refresh before you reply