New PC Black screens please help

I recently upgraded my pc to AM5 and got a new PSU. After some driver issues i reinstalled windows and all the drivers and then it seemed to work for almost a month. However I didn´t really push it to the limit. only played pretty light games... Today i downloaded Fortnite and imediately got a warning about my drivers not beeing up to date. I wanted to check in AMD Adrenaline but although it was installed i couldnt open it. So i reinstalles adrenalin and Updated the Drivers. In Order to get my Logitec webcam to work i had to disable Kernel isolation. Then after aprox. 10 minutes of gaming i got a black screen and my PC Powered Off. That happened 3-4 times. i Thought it might be the logitec driver so i removed it, reenabeled Kernel isolation and used the webcam with the standard windos driver. Game still crashed... I thought it might be the game so i reinstalled the Game and it worked for 2 hours. But then i got a blackscreen again... I checked wether my cpu overheated but it didnt... i ran a benchmark but that worked fine... How can i find out what causes that blacckscreen? I think it might be that the PSU doesnt have enough power (it has 600W Output)....

System:

Ryzen 5 7600 (not x)

Radeon rx 7600 xt

Sharkoon 600W non modular PSU

Motherboard: PRO A620M-E / MS-7e28

running bios version 3.5

SanDisk SDSSDH3 1T00

running windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631

thank you in advance!

Joshua

edit: I also tend to get havy lag and freezes for 1 or 2 seconds before the blackscreen

i never had lag in fortnite and my pc should be better now... and it runs fine for the most part....