White light on motherboard (shows display)

Go to solution Solved by VemmyPcs,

UPDATE: I have just seen both of these at the same time and I had to power it off by the front button and turn it back on after no lights came on still haven’t seen my gpu fans spinning highest temps of my gpu while playing for an hour 40c

IMG_0085.heic

Hello, I have been experiencing some issues with my Asus GA35DX lately it has Ryzen 7, X570, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD + 3TB HDD, WiFi 6, 750W Gold PSU (Gpu is an Asus Tuf 3080) there is a white light and it sometimes does not want to turn on. I received this yesterday, the first issue was it did not turn on after I took it out of the box when I disconnected the USB dock I had purchased that had my keyboard and mouse connected it decided to turn on (I looked at my manual and saw that I had to plug it there and even checked other ports with the same problem) it was also posting a light that I searched up for asus motherboards that had an issue with the ram but I simply powered it down and waited a bit and never saw that light. I also updated my drivers and had the same problem with the white light. I have also been seeing that my gpus performance is terrible about 150 fps on the ground on Fortnite (on medium and epic settings same results). As well as my Microsoft store not letting me download apps and is stuck at "pending". Also, I have never had my gpu fans spin.

LTT LTT (2) LTT 3 LTT 4

UPDATE: I have just seen both of these at the same time and I had to power it off by the front button and turn it back on after no lights came on still haven’t seen my gpu fans spinning highest temps of my gpu while playing for an hour 40c

IMG_0085.heic