WAN Hoodie not getting re-stocked?

xBabyfaceKingx

I went to order a WAN Hoodie but unfortunately there is only XXXL sizes left.

When I click any other size a big banner pops up saying “This Item Will Not Be Re-Stocked”. 
Does this mean forever or is it just temporarily?

Probably forever, I'm guessing they're making a new version of them and are phasing out the older version, but who knows. Like when they got rid of the indoor hoodie and made a revised version, but who knows. 

Contact the support team and see what they have to say, never know.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

I did message support but at this time of year with the volume of orders from the store, I might not hear back for a while. 

it just kinda blows, I get that they’re probably working on v3. I just hope they can make it better cause I really like v2. The hexagons are subtle and not bombed all over the hoodie and it has just the right amount of color for my taste. I hated v1 so when v2 came out, that was the first piece of merch I bought from LTT

Nope, Linus said on the WAN show yesterday that the v3 is not in the works at the moment, but that they're working on another hoodie, can't remember what though

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping they are working on a V3 soon, i need a replacement and a buddy wants one too.