Any way to force SDR on the Steam Deck OLED?

I can't seem to find a way to force the Steam Deck OLED out of HDR mode.  CrossCode is a great game but it really suffers from oversaturation of colors when running in HDR.  This is relatively easy to fix in Windows by just turning off HDR in the OS settings, but I can't find a way to do that on the Steam Deck.  Streaming the game from my PC works, but can't exactly do this when traveling...  I've tried to find commands to do this in steam's launch options but haven't had any luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, if you cannot turn of HDR in the game setting, then you could force proton 7.xx or lower where HDR wasn't supported. The game will probably start in SDR.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 9:20 AM, ArshiaTN said:

I mean, if you cannot turn of HDR in the game setting, then you could force proton 7.xx or lower where HDR wasn't supported. The game will probably start in SDR.

Hey thanks for the idea of switching to 7.x.x, going to 7.0-6 worked! There's no HDR settings options in game but it seems like there were settings added into the game recently because this is a known issue with the game. People get around it by turning off HDR (which is easy enough in Windows) or going to the beta branch of the game (but it hitches) but since we can just go to a compatibility mode without HDR support that works best!

Hopefully OP sees this as well.