Best case with fans under the GPU?

I'm choosing parts for a new pc and need some advice for the case:

- White color

- ATX or M-ATX

- Noctua D15

- RTX 4070ti

- PSU Corsair RM1000e 

- Fit a 1 x 3.5" HDD

Where I live it's very warm in summer so looking for a case that has the possibility to put fans under the GPU, my favorite candidate was the Fractal Design Torrent Compact, but I've read the problems with cable management so looking for similar sized alternatives

Suggestions?

40 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I mean just get the regular torrent or soemthing?

I would prefer similar in size to the torrent Compact 🙂

Is there a particular reason to why you specifically need fans aimed at your GPU? Airflow by itself doesn't create extra cooling, the air will still have the same temperature regardless of its speed.

So what is more important, is to replace the air in front of the GPU fast enough, so that it doesn't recycle the air it has already used. Blowing air directly at the GPU from below might actually trap some of that air in your case, if you don't have a good path for it to exit your case.

With the torrent or torrent compact, you'll move the air from the front to the back of the case. The air that gets swirled around by the GPU should also preferentially move out the back of your case. There is a clear airflow path. If you add fans blowing from the bottom, it will disturb this, so they might need to spin harder to actually have the effect you are looking for.

That being said, I found the torrent compact to have enough space for cable management. It is a bit tight, but definitely doable. If you want to actually show off the back side of your PC with the second side panel, you'll have to invest a lot of time into it though ._.

Another option would be the Fractal North. You could have the thin fans blow air from the side panel on your GPU, if you find one small enough for that to work.

2 hours ago, Thorin_00 said:

I would prefer similar in size to the torrent Compact 🙂

There are few of these cases but with just good airlfow from the front all is good.

If you reallt want bottom airflow the torren compact is a good option just be a bit more mindfull about cables and all is good