Advice & Info needed - Step by step modding for gpu's

is the a step by step tear-down an guide for replacing the thermal pads an paste for my gpus which are the

XFX Speedster SWFT210 Radeon RX 6650XT CORE Gaming Graphics Card & the XFX Speedster MERC319 Radeon RX 6750XT Black Gaming Graphics Card ?

i need a guild so i can upgrade both over the stock thermal pads an paste with the Innovation Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad for the gpu chip an

SWECENT Thermal Pad 1.5mm 12.8 W/mK [120x20x1.5mm] for the vrams an chokes , ive seen an heard that replacing the stock thermal pads an paste

with these give on avg a 10c temp drop for idle an load temps which sounds really good.

32 minutes ago, johnny45 said:

is the a step by step tear-down an guide for replacing the thermal pads an paste for my gpus which are the

XFX Speedster SWFT210 Radeon RX 6650XT CORE Gaming Graphics Card & the XFX Speedster MERC319 Radeon RX 6750XT Black Gaming Graphics Card ?

i need a guild so i can upgrade both over the stock thermal pads an paste with the Innovation Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad for the gpu chip an

SWECENT Thermal Pad 1.5mm 12.8 W/mK [120x20x1.5mm] for the vrams an chokes , ive seen an heard that replacing the stock thermal pads an paste

with these give on avg a 10c temp drop for idle an load temps which sounds really good.

Aaand may I know where have you seen and heard this ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.