What could i upgrade for better performance?

michalb1337

Budget (including currency): 600€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly a workstation for editing photos In Lightroom, Photoshop and sometimes 4K videos in Premiere pro or Davinci resolve, with a bit of gaming like Dota2, Anno 1800 and No mans sky.

Other details: My current build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4YqVDZ Mainly looking for a better performance upgrade in Lightroom with loading up pictures and with photoshop performance with more complex projects with a lot of layers.. I'm not sure if to upgrade the GPU for better performance in Lightroom ? There is also a lot of other parts that need upgrading like the mobo and power supply.

I would suggest you to keep track of your performance when you work. Does your GPU hit max usage? Is your RAM often insufficient? Its hard to say how you could improve your computer without knowing how its behaving to begin with. A list of parts might not provide enough information.

For 600 probably upgrade your GPU, and if there's anything left, go for 5800x3d.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

15 minutes ago, Gerdih said:

I would suggest you to keep track of your performance when you work. Does your GPU hit max usage? Is your RAM often insufficient? Its hard to say how you could improve your computer without knowing how its behaving to begin with. A list of parts might not provide enough information.

Well, while working i can feel that when switching photos it takes a little bit to "load" the photo or idk how to describe it, it just isnt smooth and kinda annoying while doing 800+ photos every week.