Cyberpunk 2077 in Virtual Reality is Amazing!

Cyberpunk 2077 in VR blew my mind!

I'm using Luke Ross R.E.AL. VR Mod because just works, easily and it is actively updated. It cost $10 /month and I've already gotten 2 updates for CP2077 v2.02 in a week. Or just cancel your $10 membership after you get the mod. I wasted hours on vorpx before, and it was interesting but the graphics were poorly optimized.
To install you put the REAL un-zip files in the /bin/x86 folder and run the REAL dot bat file. A DOS Window pops open to install the mod. I found the REAL mod looks way better and more immersive. There is also a pop-up overlay to setup the mod in game.

I had a steep learning curve in VR, but turned it to my advantage. I play Mouse & Keyboard. But in the goggles I am blind and it's easy for my fingers to get lost. So I Taped Bumps on keys W - X - I to find them in the dark.
Now I had to learn how to coordinate my right hand mouse, left hand keyboard and line of sight by aiming my whole head at the crosshairs. It feels just like a Jet Fighter Pilot, or Iron Man Heads Up Display inside of CP2077 VR. I just look at an enemy, then put mouse on the target and when the cross hair + turns red I pop the trigger. The hard part is having to use my whole head and neck muscles to look and aim precisely. The next problem I had was I decided to try an alternate ending. I had to learn how to play in VR while in a MEGA boss fight. Took me 3 days day to figure out how to wear Kurt Hansen down.

I have a core i9-10850K, 32GB, RTX3060Ti, HP Reverb G2 (2160x2160 @90Hz per eye).
I tuned the settings to max res, lower quality, DLSS performance.
Tip #1: Reduce the FOV to 70 in CP2077 settings. It makes the HUD narrower and easier to read.
I get solid 60 FPS in the CP2077 benchmark.

r/HPReverb - Cyberpunk 2077 with HP Reverb G2 is Amazing!

I gave my HP Reverb the CP2077 Netrunner cosplay treatment.

I designed VR tracking cubes, printed then out onto foam core. It makes the centering rock solid. Tip #2: If the centering drifts off, shake your head and it resets.

Edited by Positron
removed images