transfer files to iPad via bluetooth?

frozensun

Hi friends.

I got myself an ipad air 2, yeah it is old but I'm poor so wth.

I can not manage to transfer files via bluetooth to it,not from Windows device not from Android OS.

What is the trick?

It recognizes the device but simply it won't start transferring files to it.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

You can’t.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

You can’t.

Lol,wth???

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Just now, frozensun said:

Lol,wth???

It's an Apple. If you want the freedom to transfer whatever, however you want, you're in the wrong ecosystem.

Ooooh, but bluetooth is just a PROTOCOL of transfering files between devices.

4 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Ooooh, but bluetooth is just a PROTOCOL of transfering files between devices.

Yeah but there is no binding agreement to keep it universally common across all manufacturers.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Okay then.So bluetooth is out of equation.

May I transfer it to its internal memory via lightning to usb cable?

12 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Okay then.So bluetooth is out of equation.

May I transfer it via some sort of cable to device internal memory and what cable do I need?

Depends on the size of the files. You get 5GB of iCloud storage for free so if files are under than you can transfer them that way. Otherwise just use the charging cable and plug it into the PC? 

5 minutes ago, RabbidEwok said:

Depends on the size of the files. You get 5GB of iCloud storage for free so if files are under than you can transfer them that way. Otherwise just use the charging cable and plug it into the PC? 

Via lightning to usb type A cable?

2 minutes ago, RabbidEwok said:

Yup

Okay thx.Will try when I get the cable.

Luckly iPhone is among lots of ppl here.

Okay guys, so I hooked up iPad to my laptop it recognized the device and I pressed allow on iPad but simply I can not transfer anything to iPad internal storage, "paste" is grayed out.

ipad issue.jpg

• 1 month later...

I tried over iTunes but got sme stupid error message.

What could cause it?

Screen Shot 12-09-23 at 08.55 AM.PNG