Strange heating smell coming from pc, and pc is lagging a bit, like stuttering or skipping frames

Hi, from almost a week ago, my pc started to give a heating smell, I shown it to pc store, where I got it build, he said it's normal, but now, I am also facing stuttering issues or like I am getting high fps while playing games, but still feels like low fps, (Asphalt 9, genshin impact, minecraft), also sometimes I feel like pc skipping frames even in browsing or watching video, also I got (instruction could not read at memory location) kind of errors two times, I ran hwin64, all temps are normal, still don't know what is going wrong, 

My specs :-

Ryzen 5 5600x

MSI RTX 3060 12gb

MSI B550M pro vdh wifi MoBo

Circle 650W 80+Bronze PSU

please help,

I tried to locate smell location, but not getting, I think its from VRM MOSFET, but MOSFET temps are 42 degC, which are normal I think

Heating smell might be from dust buildup. Have you opened the machine at all, taken a peek inside? Because slow down is likely the result of thermal throttling and smell likely indicates the cause is dust. So open it and give it a thorough cleaning.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

53 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Heating smell might be from dust buildup. Have you opened the machine at all, taken a peek inside? Because slow down is likely the result of thermal throttling and smell likely indicates the cause is dust. So open it and give it a thorough cleaning.

My pc build is just 4 months old, I opened whole pc and cleaned it 2 days before, and thermal temps are all normal, my cpu temps ranges from 45 to 55 deg C, (is that normal ?), my GPU idle temp is 43 to 46 deg C... 

2 hours ago, prasadcode58 said:

How ? 

A Circle brand doesn't ring any bells. No Bells, no whistle. To me, the psu is where the power happens, the power to smell burnt.

You haven't got a power hungry system so the psu is my best bet.

I guess if the culprit is smelling, then the psu exhaust should smell. Easy to be check.

Edit : just reread your initial post, I might have misunderstood. Still, I'd check that exhaust...

I see 1.5 problem, not 1.

Edited by leclod

I'm willing to swim against the current.