mud

Askew

Oh yeah... I need to see that film. *looks at giant-ass backlog* Yeah... So many films; so little time.

Mud+Banner+Poster.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Oh yeah... I need to see that film. *looks at giant-ass backlog* Yeah... So many films; so little time.

Mud+Banner+Poster.jpg

I just watched it, grabbed a whole list off the YIFY train, it was a very calm and enjoyable movie, 2 kids acted very well, protagonist is a kid actually.

It took place in what I consider idyllic surroundings, calm river, not too many people. Small town nearby it's the kind of place I wish I grew up in. Film made me nostalgic and jealous in a strange way, movies can do that sometimes.

So yeah, made the thread to see if anyone happens to be from there in Arkansas so I can find out if it's peaceful like that IRL.

Oooooh I saw this movie. It was actually really good.

Yeah it was, well acted all round, the only cast member I felt didn't fit too well was

the 'mean' old man of the family after Mud, mud told the boys that he's Satan incarnate basically and to stay away from him, but he didn't seem to fit that description IMHO.

As for the movie I have wanted to watch it but keep putting it back on the shelf. Not sure why I do it but I do it.

I say watch it, it fits if you're in the mood for a movie with some depth to the characters, but a little less depth to the plot and quite placid as a whole, no hecticness or air of suspense all the time.

Some nice scenery too. :)

I say watch it, it fits if you're in the mood for a movie with some depth to the characters, but a little less depth to the plot and quite placid as a whole, no hecticness or air of suspense all the time.

Some nice scenery too. :)

Askew I will rent it tomorrow when I go to Family Video.  It seems I am living there this month.  I have watched so many movies it is crazy.  I took a 2 month or so break from doing this or maybe it was a little more as I got caught up in watching Criminal Minds.

Eh not sure if this will show but for people interested in what I have been watching instead of Mud here is my IMDb lists.  I review some movies too at times.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur3863759/lists?ref_=nv_usr_lst_3

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Good film, no i live in the UK, i will have to charge you for making me use my tardis to visit you.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Askew I will rent it tomorrow when I go to Family Video. It seems I am living there this month. I have watched so many movies it is crazy. I took a 2 month or so break from doing this or maybe it was a little more as I got caught up in watching Criminal Minds.

Eh not sure if this will show but for people interested in what I have been watching instead of Mud here is my IMDb lists. I review some movies too at times.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur3863759/lists?ref_=nv_usr_lst_3

Cool, I will definitely check those out it's always good to know someone who watches a lot of movies.

Good film, no i live in the UK, i will have to charge you for making me use my tardis to visit you.

Let's just say I've spent my fair share of time in traffic on the M25. ;)

Cool, I will definitely check those out it's always good to know someone who watches a lot of movies.

Well I invite any questions about movies I have seen.  I might not be able to answer the questions but if I can be of help in guiding someone to a really good movie and especially one that is underrated I am happy to help. Just private message me sometime if you have a question or comment about a movie.  I definitely invite it.  I love movies and really should have gotten the education in so I could write proper movie critiques.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S