Best overall 4070Ti

Go to solution Solved by BiotechBen,

Go with a name you trust, inno3D, Asus, ASRock, MSI, etc. and is not ludicrously expensive. The difference between a Strix and like a "Red Devil Code Red XTREME MAXXX SUPER SUPER CLOCKED OC" level card for performance is going to be negligible for the vast majority of applications. 

hey guys im locked on 4070ti for 1440p gaming.

i want to know please what is rhe best overall 4070ti in terms of- cooler, warranty, and longevity, and important of all the price. (im willing to pay 800$.).

ty for answer im cunfused about all the info for this card.

Just now, hananel dahan said:

i want to know please what is rhe best overall 4070ti in terms of- cooler, warranty, and longevity

They should all be roughly about the same in this regard, only really minor differences between the bunch. Just getting whatever is cheapest is probably the best plan, though if one is a little cheaper that you think looks better aesthetically go for that. 

ty so much!!! and btw about warranty from amazon. m i covered with that? and if so how long

Go with a name you trust, inno3D, Asus, ASRock, MSI, etc. and is not ludicrously expensive. The difference between a Strix and like a "Red Devil Code Red XTREME MAXXX SUPER SUPER CLOCKED OC" level card for performance is going to be negligible for the vast majority of applications. 

5 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

ty so much for your kind help