A case throwback....Cooler Master HAF Stacker

somekidwithanm4

Hi all!

I collect quite an odd collection of cases. I've got a bunch of odd OEMS, a Phanteks Evolv Shift X, Inwin 925 and 928, A couple mac cases etc. etc. The list goes on and on. Recently, I came into possession of a Cooler Master HAF Stacker which is a super unique chassis! I got it for next to nothing due to it being abandoned years ago by the sellers previous roomate and it definintely needed a deep clean. That's easy, there is however a problem. 

I have all of the components except for the left side panel (the one with the window). Obviously this isn't mission critical but being I'd like to use this to house my server and use the top chassic as drive storage, I've like to have it to manage dust due to it being on 24/7. Does anyone have any knowledge on if the main large chassis is very similar in design to another Cooler Master case that may share the same side panel design? I don't expect or care to get an exact one as that seems to be borderline impossible due to how rare these are, just any panel that fits and closes and looks fine. The dimensions are 21" long by 17.25" tall. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

image.thumb.jpeg.e0bb9f135144fb723801314a58f9cc2a.jpeg

image.jpeg.0f5fb16923d50ece3d93d040b660f043.jpeg

I have my old Stacker STC-T01 still, with some upgraded parts and wheels 😎

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN8501TB, SN850X2TB
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14, TL-D14X

34 minutes ago, freeagent said:

I have my old Stacker STC-T01 still, with some upgraded parts and wheels 😎

That's awesome! Those old stackers are some badass cases which i'm sure eventually I'll collect one

might have to make a pannal or try the right side. finding info will be impossible i would think.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

might have to make a pannal or try the right side. finding info will be impossible i would think.

Yeah about the same conclusion i've come to but its worth a shot!

10 hours ago, somekidwithanm4 said:

Hi all!

I collect quite an odd collection of cases. I've got a bunch of odd OEMS, a Phanteks Evolv Shift X, Inwin 925 and 928, A couple mac cases etc. etc. The list goes on and on. Recently, I came into possession of a Cooler Master HAF Stacker which is a super unique chassis! I got it for next to nothing due to it being abandoned years ago by the sellers previous roomate and it definintely needed a deep clean. That's easy, there is however a problem. 

I have all of the components except for the left side panel (the one with the window). Obviously this isn't mission critical but being I'd like to use this to house my server and use the top chassic as drive storage, I've like to have it to manage dust due to it being on 24/7. Does anyone have any knowledge on if the main large chassis is very similar in design to another Cooler Master case that may share the same side panel design? I don't expect or care to get an exact one as that seems to be borderline impossible due to how rare these are, just any panel that fits and closes and looks fine. The dimensions are 21" long by 17.25" tall. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

image.thumb.jpeg.e0bb9f135144fb723801314a58f9cc2a.jpeg

image.jpeg.0f5fb16923d50ece3d93d040b660f043.jpeg

Did you ask CM to sell you one? Maybe they have something that will fit?

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

2 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

Did you ask CM to sell you one? Maybe they have something that will fit?

Sadly I did ask and they don't have any info or availability. I had better luck with Phanteks who multiple times has sold me parts for discontinued cases, but they're also a much smaller company