Quiet, but decent radiator fans?

So I've been researching what fans I should get for my Water cooling set up I'll be building soon in my White Enthoo

Primo

I'll be using them in push for a 45mm thick radiator and push-pull on a 60mm thick radiator. I've read that the Noise Blocker eLoop B-12 2 fans are very quiet, I just can't find specs for its maximum rated static pressure... I'll be running these fans at a low rpm, so I was wondering if the forum have any other recommendations, and also if anyone could tell me about their experiences with Noise-blocker B-12 X series fans as radiator fans? Ideally any other suggestions need to be white fans... I've heard good things about Swiftech Helix fans?

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Singularity Computers uses Noiseblocker PL-2s on all his builds. There's also the usual Noctua NF-F12 recommendation. I'd advise staying clear of Corsair SP120s, in my experience they're loud with only adequate cooling. For reference, I couldn't bear to run mine above 1600RPM and my NF-F12s at 1400RPM performed better and at the 600RPM I normally run them at, the noise from the NF-F12s was much less obnoxious than the SP120s.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

e-loops

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

So I've been researching what fans I should get for my Water cooling set up I'll be building soon.

I'll be using them in push for a 45mm thick radiator and push-pull on a 60mm thick radiator. I've read that the Noise Blocker eLoop B-12 2 fans are very quiet, I just can't find specs for its maximum rated static pressure... I'll be running these fans at a low rpm, so I was wondering if the forum have any other recommendations, and also if anyone could tell me about their experiences with Noise-blocker B-12 X series fans as radiator fans?

here is the data sheet: http://www.blacknoise.com/downloads/datasheets/8/TData_eloop120_122012_de.pdf

eloops are push only.. so other considerations might need to be made.

here is the data sheet: http://www.blacknoise.com/downloads/datasheets/8/TData_eloop120_122012_de.pdfeloops are push only.. so other considerations might need to be made.

It's in German?

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Singularity Computers uses Noiseblocker PL-2s on all his builds. There's also the usual Noctua NF-F12 recommendation. I'd advise staying clear of Corsair SP120s, in my experience they're loud with only adequate cooling. For reference, I couldn't bear to run mine above 1600RPM and my NF-F12s at 1400RPM performed better and at the 600RPM I normally run them at, the noise from the NF-F12s was much less obnoxious than the SP120s.

I found the same thing with the SP120s. Ridiculously loud for the performance they provided.

here is the data sheet: http://www.blacknoise.com/downloads/datasheets/8/TData_eloop120_122012_de.pdfeloops are push only.. so other considerations might need to be made.

How come, is it due to the design of the fan blades? The only other fans that seem to compete are Scythe GT's and I can't find them anywhere to buy in the UK other than eBay where they're like £20 per fan ($30).

It's in German?

I just can't find specs for its maximum rated static pressure...

Statischer Druk Max mm/h2o is static pressure measured in mm/h2o is 1.042mm/h2o

How come, is it due to the design of the fan blades? The only other fans that seem to compete are Scythe GT's and I can't find them anywhere to buy in the UK other than eBay where they're like £20 per fan ($30).

yes, the blade assembly can/will interfere if sandwiched between rad and chassis.

there are many fans to look for, but UT60 does not need push/pull, push is plenty.

the right fan will easily make up for the lack of something (reason one uses push/pull).

hyperborea/apache, cougar, other NB fans, even xyrillian XSPC fans.

Tbh you should ignore static pressure ratings, theyre complety misleading & stupid. Aslong as there's no big gap between the blades you know its static pressure optimized.

My suggestions would be;

- Gentle typhoons
- Eloops
- Silverstone ap123
- Black noctua fans - can be preordered here: http://www.alternate.co.uk/Noctua/NF-F12-IndustrialPPC-2000-PWM/html/product/1142324?

Statischer Druk Max mm/h2o is static pressure measured in mm/h2o is 1.042mm/h2o

yes, the blade assembly can/will interfere if sandwiched between rad and chassis.

there are many fans to look for, but UT60 does not need push/pull, push is plenty.

the right fan will easily make up for the lack of something (reason one uses push/pull).

hyperborea/apache, cougar, other NB fans, even xyrillian XSPC fans.

The thing is that if I went with a push configuration with a 45mm thick radiator, I'd get slightly better performance at lower rpm than I would with a 60mm radiator. I really want the 60mm for my enthoo primo for aesthetic reasons, so want to make sure I'm actually utilizing the extra thickness. One of the radiators will be mounted at the bottom of my chassis as an intake, so eloops wouldn't work at all for that radiator..

Tbh you should ignore static pressure ratings, theyre complety misleading & stupid. Aslong as there's no big gap between the blades you know its static pressure optimized.

My suggestions would be;

- Gentle typhoons

- Eloops

- Silverstone ap123

- Black noctua fans - can be preordered here: http://www.alternate.co.uk/Noctua/NF-F12-IndustrialPPC-2000-PWM/html/product/1142324?

I would have gone with gentle typhoons but they aren't available in the UK. I've looked everywhere.

I'd also prefer white fans for my build, as it's a white enthoo Primo.

The thing is that if I went with a push configuration with a 45mm thick radiator, I'd get slightly better performance at lower rpm than I would with a 60mm radiator. I really want the 60mm for my enthoo primo for aesthetic reasons, so want to make sure I'm actually utilizing the extra thickness. One of the radiators will be mounted at the bottom of my chassis as an intake, so eloops wouldn't work at all for that radiator..

I would have gone with gentle typhoons but they aren't available in the UK. I've looked everywhere.

I'd also prefer white fans for my build, as it's a white enthoo Primo.

Swiftech helix do have the same fan blade design as the typhoons.