RX 580 hits 80c and pc black screens

Greentings! 

i have an XFX rx 580 and recently when i play games as soon as the card reaches 82-83 degrees, the pc black screens and i have to restart. 

i undervolted the card by -30% in afterburner and played around with the power curve to the point that the card is stable and i have no problem putting the fans on 70% manually and play for hours.

but at auto fan curve, the card reaches 80c and in terms of seconds, the pc black screens.

i fairly cleaned the card since it was a mining unit and re-paste it with CoolerMaster Mastergel Pro v2 

but i noticed that the thermal pads on vrm and vram are also dusty (it’s not crusty it’s just dusty) could it be that the pads are bad ? 
the idle temps are 50-55c (at 55 the 0db mode turns off until the card reaches 49-50 again) which is high in my opinion even for an xfx card 

could it be that i need to repaste the card ? 
Pc specs: 

ryzen 3 3300x at 3.9 ghz via ryzen master 

16 gig 3400mhz 

450 watts 80p bronze ( i know the psu is a little weak for this config )

i want to know that if my card is healthy and my problems are caused by a weak psu/bad paste application since i only have budget to replace either my gpu or psu 

I hope my card is ok because i play for hours and hours without any weird stuff on background when i set my fan curve at 70-80% manually 

But as soon as i let it ramp up automatically, it reaches 81-83c in AAA /Heavy FPS titles and blackscreen And i’m in desperate need for help !

Do you have a second power supply handy? You could plug that up outside the case and power the GPU from the secondary PSU. If the PC runs through any benchmarks/gaming without any trouble, then that would signal a PSU issue to me. You could also take your GPU to a friend with a more powerful PSU and see if there's any trouble on their machine. If there are issues in that config, then it's probably the GPU.

Don't forget to mark posts as the solution if you're satisfied!