"How the rich protect their online identity"

DoubleY

140516081658-google-reputation-control-6

You can't always control what's said about you on the Internet. But with enough money, you can influence what comes up in a search.

"We can remove something that shouldn't be there," said Chris Dinota, the CEO and founder of Solvera Group.

The cost for that service? Between $50,000 and $300,000, depending on the project, plus a monthly maintenance cost.
While many less expensive services work to move negative content down and positive content up, Solvera will try to remove the negative links altogether and manage the search results.

This reminds me of an episode of The Good Wife where the owner of search engine purposefully moved someone to the top of the search page if something was decently similar to the search query. 

Although, there is no TRUE way to erase yourself from the internet. You can only make it harder to find out said information. 

Source: http://money.cnn.com/2014/05/16/technology/online-reputation-control/index.html

This is just SEO and you just derank it so it's on the 1000 page, which people only charge 300 a month for this so yeah...

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

It's funny though because Google is meant to work in a way where it can't be influenced or changed. The most popular link is posted to the top and it is changed by whether or not that link is relevant and stuff like that. I guess by paying google they will alter that system for you. I don't like it though.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

It's funny though because Google is meant to work in a way where it can't be influenced or changed. The most popular link is posted to the top and it is changed by whether or not that link is relevant and stuff like that. I guess by paying google they will alter that system for you. I don't like it though.

I think they more used the image of Google as an example image, not that Google is actually doing that :P (however, they could be  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: )

great, now i can get rid of those embaressing cheeseburger incident picture from internet FOREVER!!!!

:ph34r:  ninja had a hell of an afterparty :blink:

Details separate people.