Which is the best gaming/movie tv i should buy right now ?

Gustavo Dutra

I've got a LG Oled c1. My first Oled ever. What a blast it was. Great for everything so far. However im looking for another tv. Yes i've reasons enough to get another one.
So... I was looking for the C3, but i've heard people saying that the G3 was better because of the new "MLA" dont remember the name, The tv was brighter basically. You guys agree ? Or should i go for something completely different ?

Also. For sound i'm using the samsung HW-Q930B. Im not sure if the soundbar would work best with an samsung tv....

This tv will be used on the ps5 and general movie consumption.

Imo there is no significant upgrade from a C1 atm. Wait another 2-3 generations. Even my C9 can still hold a candle to current-gen OLED TV's. An extra 200 nits or so of peak brightness won't significantly enhance the experience.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Every time I've seen someone with a CX or C1 upgrade to the latest OLED they're always underwhelmed. They just haven't improved significantly enough to warrant it in most cases.