Brand New RTX 4070 Gaming X Trio possibly DOA

KoeppColto024470

So my friend is having a issue where when she tries to boot her PC she's getting a error where the screen says "No VBios card detected in this card" it was a brand new MSI Gaming X Trio 4070 she bought from a local shop near her does that error mean the card is bricked and if so would MSI's warranty cover that. Also what would cause the vbios to become corrupt or broken she figured out her PSU was faulty could that be the culprit.

Edit: She just told me that the BIOS wouldn't recognize the card was plugged in either so that leads me to believe it was the faulty PSU not supplying power to the card let me know what you guys think

55 minutes ago, KoeppColto024470 said:

So my friend is having a issue where when she tries to boot her PC she's getting a error where the screen says "No VBios card detected in this card" it was a brand new MSI Gaming X Trio 4070 she bought from a local shop near her does that error mean the card is bricked and if so would MSI's warranty cover that. Also what would cause the vbios to become corrupt or broken she figured out her PSU was faulty could that be the culprit.

Edit: She just told me that the BIOS wouldn't recognize the card was plugged in either so that leads me to believe it was the faulty PSU not supplying power to the card let me know what you guys think

Whats her PSU? Did her old card work without issues?
If its a local shop she could take it back and have them test it on one of their systems to see if the card is faulty, shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.

Its brand new so warranty will absolutely cover any issues the card is having at this time.

She has a corsair 850watt idk what model but its not one that's ATX 3.0 compatible as she had to use the adapter to plug in the new card as for the old card she was having issues where her montiors would randomly go black and report a no signal from the gpu error and she said she saw signs of a faulty power supply so that's our next step otherwise I'm going to guide her how to reset the cmos and see if that solves the issue

Edit: It's a RM850x and it looked like from the images she sent there was water or condensation on the PSU shroud she's convinced her AIO is leaking as well

IMG_4692.jpg?ex=6515c09e&is=65146f1e&hm=8b2a35575ecacff70472612dae1d122925f6f3c6070ca6c0eb602dba98eaed90&