Far Cry 4 details

Sorry if this is a re-post, been off the internet for a while.

FarCry 4 has been put up for pre-order on amazon (PS4 only) 

Comes with all that pre-order bull "you get this, you get that" ect ect.

Release date:

This item will be released on November 18, 2014.

Description seems to be vague and just a hype train sort of thing

FREE LIMITED EDITION UPGRADE WITH PRE-ORDER

SEQUEL TO THE #1 RATED SHOOTER OF 2012*

In Far Cry 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles, and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape.

The free Limited Edition upgrade includes Hurk's Redemption, a series of three-action packed single-player missions. You'll embark on an epic quest to find a rare artifact while using "The Impaler" harpoon gun.

*Based on Metacritic as of 12/18/2012

Apart from that there all hush hush. No screens that i can find ect.  Cover art looks boss

Another site says that it will be coming to all platforms on this date:

Far Cry 4 will be released Nov. 18 in North America on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, Ubisoft announced today.

Sources:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/15/5720668/far-cry-4-release-date

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KAED850?pf_rd_p=1810596762&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=468642&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=068TSZBJ4MJ0P74MWV8Q&ref_=acs_ux_hsb_5s_2_m_VG-HP

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

It's not a repost to my knowledge but I'm sure everyone already knew about it at this point. Thanks for posting anyways though.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

It's not a repost to my knowledge but I'm sure everyone already knew about it at this point. Thanks for posting anyways though.

Mmm, seemed to big and I've had my head in an RPG for a few days now.  Thought I'd post anyways.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

been off the internet for a while.

how was life without it?

how was life without it?

I was re-playing through DA:O... So fucking awesome :D

Ubisoft with Watch Dogs + FC4 > EA unless Battlefront 3 knocks my socks off.

Lol. I am barefoot (no socks) as I am typing this.

Ubisoft with Watch Dogs + FC4 > EA unless Battlefront 3 knocks my socks off.

Lol. I am barefoot (no socks) as I am typing this.

Shieet you just got me excited again for BF3 again. OOOOOOOWEE

IdeaCentre K450 Review - My favorite (pre-built) gaming desktop under $1000.

Gaming PC Under $500 = Gaming on a budget.