When I enter the browser while the computer is working normally, my entire system crashes.

Hello,

It's only been a month since I bought my computer, I didn't think it was a hardware problem, but now I have no choice but to ask you.As in the video I sent, there is no problem with the computer, I use it normally, I can access the browser. when I enter and everything stops until the browser is locked. I can't get over it, this is the first time I've seen something like this and I don't understand what I should do. 3. I'm formatting now.What I'm doing is

I'm formatting -> I'm installing Windows update -> I'm downloading Chrome (it works in all browsers) -> I'm downloading b550f motherboard driver updates -> I download the RX 6800 driver update, then Chrome suddenly crashes while working normally. When I restart, the problem disappears, I use the browser normally, but after a while the same thing happens again. Can you please help? I have no choice but to think it is something technical, but if you have a suggestion for the software, I can take it.

https://www.veed.io/view/83f880fc-0c01-4110-abc3-bd3a5445aaf3?sharingWidget=true&panel=

Since I am Turkish, it is normal that you do not understand what I say in the video, I am just explaining the problem.

Are you doing anything else? like playing games or anything? Does this only happen when opening the browser? Also the video is unavailable.

This sounds like either a thermal crash or lack of power issue. So 1. You're cooler is not making good contact with the CPU or a lack luster thermal paste or not enough. or 2. You're drawing too much power or your PSU isn't connected to dirty power. Dirty power would most likely be the culprit here I think which basically means the grid you're on just isn't sufficient enough to handle quick power draw changes. The only solution to that would be to get a UPS.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti