Help find a keyboard with red backlight

delet my acc pls

Hello i need some help finding a great red backlit keyboard i also want the switches to be tactile (like a blue or green switch) budget is around 120$

All help is much appreciated :)

The Corsair K70 has red back lights but has red switches.

Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4 GHz - H100i # Asus Sabertooth Z77 # Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3 @ 1202Mhz

Samsung 830 128GB SSD # 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz

CPU-Z Validation

CoolerMaster Quickfire TK (has messed up arrow keys, if you swing that way), Quickfire Pro (partially backlit), and Storm Trigger

Ducky Shine 2 comes in red, and so does the backlit versions of the Keycool 84 and 87

There might be a few others, I believe Thermaltake has a few, but those are all that I can think of right now

The cooler master ones are blue back light with blue keys..

The cooler master ones are blue back light with blue keys..

Ah, you are correct with the TK, but I'm fairly positive the Quickfire Pro and Trigger are all red backlighting regardless of switch type

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=3080&product_name=CM%20Storm%20QuickFire%20Pro

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=3089&product_name=CM%20Storm%20Trigger

K70, ROSEWILL Keyboards - a lot of color/switch variety, and CM storm keyboards

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Coolermaster Storm QuickFire Pro with MX Blue, this is a amazing keyboard, nothing to complain about it, but the only downside is that the red LED's are only partial meaning that only half the keyboard is lit.  

The Ducky Shine 2 are also some other great option.

K70, ROSEWILL Keyboards - a lot of color/switch variety, and CM storm keyboards

It would be perfect if they had k70 with blue switches and the rosewill does not have backlight (or im just lousy at searching)

Thanks anyway :)

Coolermaster Storm QuickFire Pro with MX Blue, this is a amazing keyboard, nothing to complain about it, but the only downside is that the red LED's are only partial meaning that only half the keyboard is lit.  

The Ducky Shine 2 are also some other great option.

Im actually considering a ducky shine

It would be perfect if they had k70 with blue switches and the rosewill does not have backlight (or im just lousy at searching)

Thanks anyway :)

They probably don't have red backlight. I havent watched that vid for a long time. You should watch it though.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850