Weird electric noise suddenly appeared

Tores

For some reason my pc started making some weird 'electric' noise, sounds like a dog holding a bug in its mouth. Noise appears only during gaming and only if cpu or gpu is loaded hard, like when I alt+tab from the game noise disappears, and when I come back noise appears. I've run multiple different benchmarks and stress test (like stability test, cpu and memory in OCCT, cinebench and furmark, sometimes all at the same time) and noise didnt appear. The only thing I did is pulled out 1 stick of ram to test something. Now its making this noise regardless of what I'm using 1 or 2 ram sticks. The sound is seems to be coiming from gpu or cpu area.

google gpu coil whine sound, 

if it's gpu coil whine it should be okay, the only problem is sound, the whining of coils shouldn't affect life span or performance

the coil whine appears when an insulation, that is supposed to muffl the whine somehow comes slightly loose,

imagine it like a car, you dont hear the engine as much inside, but outside you can hear it more, or when you open the hood

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti