Hackintosh problems on lenovo t460s

Hi, im not sure if we're allowed to discuss this here (if not i'll prob try on another forum), but i cant get hackintosh to work on my lenovo t460.

i've tried following the steps on https://github.com/simprecicchiani/ThinkPad-T460s-macOS-OpenCore, but im reallyu confused. i've booted from the drive and selected "efi (dmg)" it shows the apple logo and the loading bar, as soon as it gets to about half way the system reboots, no matter what i do, i've checked the bios settings etc..... i do however get "no schema loadearly context 4 <drivers>" on boot but i really dont know. thanks!!! (i do own an imac i just want a temp replace for a macbook as i cant afford one right now and need to do music production on the go)

Have you checked your BIOS settings to make sure everything is as-is according to the guide?

Here's what I got from the Github project

1. Boot from the USB installer (press F12 to choose boot volume) and start the installation process
Menu     Setting
Config USB UEFI BIOS Support Enable
  Power Intel SpeedStep Technology Enable
    CPU Power Management Enable
  CPU Hyper-Threading Technology Enable
Security Security Chip   Disable
  Memory Protection Execution Prevention Enable
  Virtualization Intel Virtualization Technology Enable
    Intel VT-d Feature Enable
  Anti-Theft Computrace Disable
  Secure Boot   Disable
  Intel SGX   Disable
  Device Guard   Disable
Startup UEFI/Legacy Boot   UEFI Only
  CSM Support   No
  Boot Mode  

Quick

I heard that Ventura does not really behave well with Hackintosh. I found some old posts of some people succeeding on older T460 models, but then they said that once they updated it all broke down. Make sure that your PC has virtualisation technology support and maybe try with older versions of MacOS?

Sorry I didn't see these replies 😅. I've gotten it working perfectly with catalina, however garage band and logic pro arnt supported in it, (logic is stuck on an older version and garageband won't even install on catalina). I've had no luck with any of the newer versions either. Yeah I've checked the bios settings thanks anyway tho 🙂