a power table that draws power from more then 1 source

ConanWolf

so my family's computer setup is a little organized kind of? we have 4 tables making a square with an empty space in the middle the goal for that empty space is to have a bigger backup battery that doubles as a surge protector that is meant to power and protect at least 4 computers, i imagine a small table like device housing a battery or a few backup batteries with ports for our devices.

also to not overload one outlet i would prefer to have it share power from one or 2 other outlets, yes we can just have 2-4 power strips but i thought that a power table/block would look nicer in the middle of the computer tables.

if those two outlets are on the same circuit, this exercise is irrelevant.

if those two outlets are on different circuits, they should be treated entirely separate.

20 minutes ago, manikyath said:

if those two outlets are on the same circuit, this exercise is irrelevant.

if those two outlets are on different circuits, they should be treated entirely separate.

i just know that at my old house i had one outlet constantly having power drawn from it causing the outlet turn black, it was well within how much power can be drawn from that but yet it was still turning it black

8 minutes ago, ConanWolf said:

i just know that at my old house i had one outlet constantly having power drawn from it causing the outlet turn black, it was well within how much power can be drawn from that but yet it was still turning it black

then replace the outlet, dont fix a broken outlet by using two broken outlets.