How do I connect mutilpe controllers via blutooth?

hey guys! I've been on this crazy adventure getting HoloIso 5.0 running on my project Pc Steve. Steve has built-in wifi and blutooth (blutooth 4.0). connecting connecting controllers like Ps4, wiimote, xbox via blutooth is pretty easy, but what if i could get more than one to connect at a time? is that possible? would i need to upgrade the wifi card? is there a USB solution. Can linux (mostly archlinux) handle that? if anyone could shore some resources that would awesome! please remember im very much a novice when it comes to linux as a whole, so i may need step by step instructions. thanks!

Try connecting more than one, see if they interfere with each other/break. If it doesn't work bluez supports multiple controllers out of the box, so plugging in a cheap bluetooth dongle and following any "<my blue tooth device> guide for bluetoothctl" and adding "select <controller>" at the appropriate point should "just work".

Wait, so you can let multiple devices run over a single bluetooth dongle? oO

55 minutes ago, Arokan said:

Wait, so you can let multiple devices run over a single bluetooth dongle? oO

Ahh, I think the similarity in nomenclature between bluez and OP's original post has caused confusion. 

A piece of hardware physically attached to your computer that provides bluetooth connectivity (a laptop's wireless card, a USB dongle) is referred to as a "controller" within the bluez software stack.

That said, my media PC acts as a bluetooth speaker, and that doesn't stop the BT keyboard working when it's playing or I'd have noticed when setting it up.