Asus PB287Q vs. Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

So these are two of Asus' new monitors and the PB278Q is a 4k monitor with a refresh rate of 60 hz, support for true 10 bit color, and a response time of 1ms. The ROG Swift has g-sync, 1440p, a refresh rate of 120 hz, and a 1 ms response time. I mostly play first person shooters, almost exclusively, but I do play other games and I was wondering which monitor would be better for gaming. 

The swift is going to be better for that extra edge in a first person shooter and going to be alot easier to run but the 4k is going to look the best.

The swift is going to be better for that extra edge in a first person shooter and going to be alot easier to run but the 4k is going to look the best.

Thanks for the really straight forward answer. If you know, which monitor will produce a more enjoyable experience overall?

Thanks for the really straight forward answer. If you know, which monitor will produce a more enjoyable experience overall?

The Swift is going to give you the best experience especially with Gsync in it.

Swift by far.

It is expanding on well established technology.

4k is still in it's real-world infancy...

Also, what will you be driving it with?

Swift by far.

It is expanding on well established technology.

4k is still in it's real-world infancy...

Also, what will you be driving it with?

Dual 780tis in sli

Just for clarification, you're first post accidentally mentions the 1440p version, not the 4k from the title. You might want to change 78 to 87.

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.