New Laptop for Work and Play - Warranty in Belgium

Hey Guys, Looking for a new Laptop for work and play. will be working remotly in and out of Europe.

And rather than build another gameing PC I am looking at options for a gameing laptop that can do double duty.

At home it will be connected to a larger monitor but while working out of co working spaces or hotels it will be stand alone. 

I am in the US so I can get a device at a lower cost but I want something with warranty service in Europe particularly Belgium. 
Fimilar with the Dell support but i dont know how Razor, Acer and others will handle a laptop bought in the US but used in Europe. 

I am looking at a Laptop with RTX 3070 or equivilant AMD GPU.

Tip first avoid razer like the plague their devices rarely go to 3 years due to low quality components used.

As for warranty in Belgium it's a bit different here. We quite literally hand devices back to the store and normally do not have direct contact with the manufacturer.

As for international warranty it's very hit or miss. Mostly miss.

What the budget?

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Tip first avoid razer like the plague their devices rarely go to 3 years due to low quality components used.

As for warranty in Belgium it's a bit different here. We quite literally hand devices back to the store and normally do not have direct contact with the manufacturer.

As for international warranty it's very hit or miss. Mostly miss.

What the budget?

thanks for the reply!

my budget is $1250 USD

Honestly I think the acer laptop is probably the better buy based on reviews but the msi is also on sale. Still I think the included display for the acer is better vs the msi while the gpu for the msi is better than the acer so I guess it depends on what you value more. 

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16834156430

Also this is on sale. Good specs for the price when on sale. 

Good specs but it uses a lower power 4070, has a terrible display, cooling is underwhelming and instantly reaches max temp and the chassis it uses is fragile and prone to break.

The acer was made to be a good cheap laptop with good specs from last year and is a higher quality device all round with a gpu that is actually a bit faster. Cpu wise since it doesnt thermal throttle the performance is good and basically the same/better than the msi.

Battery life for both sucks. 4 hours tops.

7 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Good specs but it uses a lower power 4070, has a terrible display, cooling is underwhelming and instantly reaches max temp and the chassis it uses is fragile and prone to break.

The acer was made to be a good cheap laptop with good specs from last year and is a higher quality device all round with a gpu that is actually a bit faster. Cpu wise since it doesnt thermal throttle the performance is good and basically the same/better than the msi.

I hate how they do that for laptop gpus. But yeah I agree that the acer does seem to be better. Didn't know they had the low power version of the 4070. They use to make it clear by saying max q but I guess now they dropped that? 

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

I hate how they do that for laptop gpus. But yeah I agree that the acer does seem to be better. Didn't know they had the low power version of the 4070. They use to make it clear by saying max q but I guess now they dropped that? 

Yup. Sell more by telling less and let the consumer figure out why their stuff is not working well 😛

14 hours ago, jaslion said:

Thanks!

i agree the acer looks like a much better choice, just wondering if i have any support options, or the just gonna say ship to US.