Need help reconnecting my fans

I have a prebuilt cyber power PC (it says et9300-1266 on the back if thats useful) I knocked it over like a dumbass and now my fans all stopped spinning (not including the cpu fan) I’m assuming that since they all stopped at once the fan controller either broke or unplugged? I could use some help finding where it is and whatI should unplug and replug

photos attached 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ya the model number you wrote did not provide anything when I searched it up.

Without the motherboard model, we won't know where is the chasis fan header.

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

Do the wires from your fans go to the box in the back of the case?

It would make sense since all your case fans stopped working at once. Check that the box itself is connected to power. If all the wires of the box go to fans and none go to the power supply, that's probably it.

29 minutes ago, BellaBee said:

I have a prebuilt cyber power PC (it says et9300-1266 on the back if thats useful) I knocked it over like a dumbass and now my fans all stopped spinning (not including the cpu fan) I’m assuming that since they all stopped at once the fan controller either broke or unplugged? I could use some help finding where it is and whatI should unplug and replug

photos attached 

image.jpg

image.jpg

All three fans connect to the controller (box) that's double-sided tapped to the motherboard tray. Disconnect the Molex or SATA power connector from the controller to the PSU and reconnect. 

On a side note, I would turn the two fans next to the motherboard tray around so they're blowing in rather than out. Right now, there's no way for air to come in since it's a sealed box and all of your fans are exhaust. It's a dumb decision Cyberpower always does in the pursuit of looks.  

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

14 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

All three fans connect to the controller (box) that's double-sided tapped to the motherboard tray. Disconnect the Molex or SATA power connector from the controller to the PSU and reconnect. 

On a side note, I would turn the two fans next to the motherboard tray around so they're blowing in rather than out. Right now, there's no way for air to come in since it's a sealed box and all of your fans are exhaust. It's a dumb decision Cyberpower always does in the pursuit of looks.  

Hi i found an unplugged molex connector coming out of the controller, there’s a few vacant ones from the power supply, does it matter which I use? (I’ve only ever built a pc with literally everything labelled with numbers)

12 minutes ago, BellaBee said:

Hi i found an unplugged molex connector coming out of the controller, there’s a few vacant ones from the power supply, does it matter which I use? (I’ve only ever built a pc with literally everything labelled with numbers)

Your fans should be hooked up to the controller from what I can see in the photo, can you give use a description or more photos on all the connections on that fan controller? Should be 2 or 3 fan's connected to the controller, likely one cable connecting the control to the motherboard for fan speed control and one power cable from the controller to the PSU. 

If that Molex connector is the only power cable coming out of the controller it's likely the one that you need to plug in again so it gets power. It shouldn't matter which vacant molex power connector you use from the power supply, they should all work.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

13 minutes ago, BellaBee said:

Any of those Molex connectors will do

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580