ASUS Rog Maximus Hero BiosFlash solid blue light

I recently purchased a Rog Maximus Z790 Hero and installed it today. However when I started the PC I got a d6 error. Which is related to the GPU however, I had saw posts recommending a Biosflash, which I then proceeded to do. However after the blue light was blinking for a while, it went solid abd has now stayed solid for over 2 hours.

I do not want to attempt anything without complete certainty because I know that I can cause irrepreable damage to the motherboard during a Biosflash.

I saw someone mention that a solid blue light means that it is finished, but everything else mentioned the light would turn off. Please I urgently need assistance.

20230816_174445.jpg

In case it is relevant;

ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero

i9 13900K

64GB Corsair Vengeance 5200Mhz

RTX 3060

1200W EVGA PSU

Right now, you don't really have any options of what to try. Either the process is stuck and no amount of time will let it fix (it should take no longer than ~10 minutes), or it's been done for two hours and you just need to hit the power button. Either way you just need to bite the bullet and give it a try. 

1 hour ago, IsekaiMar said:

irrepreable damage to the motherboard during a Biosflash

Unless you are doing absolutely ridicolous crossflashes and get unlucky you are simply gonna brick the board and with a bios programmer itd be trivial to reflash it and unbrick the board

Source : me that constantly plays around with crossflashing and runs into issues with some bioses not posting and proceeding to swap to a diff  or stock bios and it posts again

id just rma it if it turns out to be bricked, this kinda bullshit is unacceptable especially for the price you are paying for that board

Thank you, I believe it must have finished, as I am in the BIOS. Thank you so very much