H100i & Corsair Link Cooling Node....

Does anyone know if you can add a Corsair Link Cooling Node directly to an H100i, or do I need the Corsair Link Commander?

i5 3570K - MSI GD65 z77 - 660ti 2gb SLI - Kingston HyperX Blu 8gb (4x2gb) - Corsair H100i - Corsair 500r - Corsair HX 850w - Kingston HyperX 120gb SSD

includes one Digital cable to connect it to the Corsair Link Commander.

it says on the website to connect to the commander unit, maybe someone can tell you if it can be pluged in to the h100i, i dont own either so i cant tell you

includes one Digital cable to connect it to the Corsair Link Commander.

it says on the website to connect to the commander unit, maybe someone can tell you if it can be pluged in to the h100i, i dont own either so i cant tell you

That's from before the h100i was released. I ask because there is an additional input near the usb input that i'm pretty sure is for LINK but I can't find any information on whether I can add the cooling Node to the unit or not, or even what the hell it's for at all. 

i5 3570K - MSI GD65 z77 - 660ti 2gb SLI - Kingston HyperX Blu 8gb (4x2gb) - Corsair H100i - Corsair 500r - Corsair HX 850w - Kingston HyperX 120gb SSD

I do not think you can. You can attach the H100i to the commander unit.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.