First PC on a budget - going to Uni for Software Development, also want to be able to use for gaming

Budget (including currency): preferably under £400, I already own the SSD and Hard Drive from this list so they don't cost me anything.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, Terraria, Stardew Valley, Xbox/Xbox360 and Playstation 1/2 emulation, Blender, Unity

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Current part list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/WZDYJy

I already have the 2TB hard drive and 128GB SSD from an older broken PC, but this is my first build, so I have little to no experience picking parts. I have no idea what to look for in a case, so advice on whether cheap is ok would be great. I am less concerned about how well games run and more concerned about Blender and Unity running smoothly as my current laptop runs games fine but really struggles with those. Don't need a keyboard or mouse, will I be able to use a Bluetooth speaker or do I need an adaptor for that?

I made some modifications to the list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/9VxwPF

The things that I have changed.

1. Change to Corsair RAM to save money.

2. Remove the CPU cooler as it doesn't bring much better cooler performance than the stock one
3. Case but this is for personal preferences.

Are you sure you need to purchase a Wi-Fi Card? IIRC, there should be ethernet ports for computers in the dorm room.
If you want to use Bluetooth, you will require a Bluetooth adapter for that. If Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are required, then intel motherboards would start to make sense now

31 minutes ago, NullPointerError said:

I made some modifications to the list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/9VxwPF

The things that I have changed.

1. Change to Corsair RAM to save money.

2. Remove the CPU cooler as it doesn't bring much better cooler performance than the stock one
3. Case but this is for personal preferences.

Are you sure you need to purchase a Wi-Fi Card? IIRC, there should be ethernet ports for computers in the dorm room.
If you want to use Bluetooth, you will require a Bluetooth adapter for that. If Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are required, then intel motherboards would start to make sense now

Thank you! According to the Amazon listing the CPU didn't have a stock cooler, but I checked my accommodation and it does have ethernet!