R9 7900X + 64gb ram + asus B650E-F motherboard for 550 usd at microcenter

Brooksie359

Usually I wouldn't put deals from microcenter on hot deals but honestly this deal is so good that I feel like it would be sad if people who live near a microcenter missed it. Here is a link to the deal https://www.microcenter.com/category/4294834666/computer-parts-combos

There are also other combo deals as well but personally I think the one I am referring to is the best. Also keep in mind you get Starfield as well with AMDs current promo. So for 550 you get a 250 to 300 dollars motherboard plus 64gb of 6000mhz ddr5 ram and a r9 7900x not to mention you also get starfield as well. Honestly not sure how they even make money on this combo but I certainly won't complain. 

Too bad I'm 5000km away from any Microcenter 😭🤣

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

5 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Too bad I'm 5000km away from any Microcenter 😭🤣

Yeah I am lucky enough to live about a 30 minute drive away from microcenter so I picked up this deal last week. Super happy with the performance boost so far especially going from 16gb of ram to 64gb is nice especially since I hate closing out of tabs on chrome and then when I play a game I end up using all my ram pretty fast. Now in game I see 18gb out of 64 and it's not a problem. 

29 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Yeah I am lucky enough to live about a 30 minute drive away from microcenter so I picked up this deal last week. Super happy with the performance boost so far especially going from 16gb of ram to 64gb is nice especially since I hate closing out of tabs on chrome and then when I play a game I end up using all my ram pretty fast. Now in game I see 18gb out of 64 and it's not a problem. 

It feels bad buying parts online now a days when sales tax is collected during purchases (neither confirming nor denying my payment of sales tax on items prior to that enforcement). Back in the day, you could 'defer' A LOT of money buying online because of that.

Fortunately for my bank account, the closest Microcenter is like 8 hours away, and it should honestly stay that way. My local Best Buy doesn't stock enough part variety to be worth spending any money on (although they'll have the occasional 7800x3D somehow in stock, probably a cancelled online order).

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017