Ahhh, Finals are coming!

Adnanklink

Its finals time for me this week at the University of Minnesota and I am stressed as all balls. I've got finals in calculus 3, circuit design, machine and logic design, as well as physics 2(electricity and magnetism). Anyone else in the same boat? If so what are you about to take?

Good luck to you all,

Adnan

im about to take just basic stuff this term havent finished school yet but im already dreading it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

same i have year 10 mid year exams :'( and so it begin the exam terror for the next couple years.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Whelp, time to panic and procrastinate until the last possible moment I suppose.

Good luck fellas :)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Whelp, time to panic and procrastinate until the last possible moment I suppose.

Good luck fellas :)

It just always seems to play out that way unfortunately.

It just always seems to play out that way unfortunately.

I went through uni for 4 years, totally know what it's like.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I got deadlines from school too, but I would rather be here and play games.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

I dread the day I have to take calculus but thing is that the exam must be even harder.

Edit: I should be getting ready for school but im not , going to wait till the very last moment then panic.

Edited by AustinKZombie

i know right :D , and we sitting here LTT leaving our studies to do do them selves :P

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

, going to wait till the very last moment then panic.

Me Too :D , they say it works, we believe it works, but does it :huh:  ? let's just hope :lol:

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Well I'm about to take my second final this week, circuit design. t-35 min till the exam.

Wish me luck

I just finished my last final ever yesterday! Saturday i graduate with my bachelors in physics and hopefully land the nuclear engineering job im interviewing for in....about an hour and a half :D

good luck with the calc 3 and E&M my E&M class was mostly calc 3 anyway, divergence and convergence, Maxwell's equations and stuff like that. good luck man!

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

Its finals time for me this week at the University of Minnesota and I am stressed as all balls. I've got finals in calculus 3, circuit design, machine and logic design, as well as physics 2(electricity and magnetism). Anyone else in the same boat? If so what are you about to take?

Good luck to you all,

Adnan

I'm still in high school, but I have to take finals for;

Geometry 2

Latin 2

Honors English

Honors World & US History (WUSH)

Chemistry 1

Graphic Design

Career Essentials & Financial Literacy

Next week. UUUUGGGGHHHH

:( Chemistry's going to kill me. I know it. And I'm still in the 'easy' class :P

I just finished my last final ever yesterday! Saturday i graduate with my bachelors in physics and hopefully land the nuclear engineering job im interviewing for in....about an hour and a half :D

good luck with the calc 3 and E&M my E&M class was mostly calc 3 anyway, divergence and convergence, Maxwell's equations and stuff like that. good luck man!

Congratulations on graduating, in physics, no less! Hope that interview goes well.

Well I'm about to take my second final this week, circuit design. t-35 min till the exam.

Wish me luck

Brace for impact. Good luck!