Can't flash gigabyte Z690 Elite DDR4

I do what the manual says & youtube vids say try this usb try that usb. Use FAT32. 4gb stick or 6gb stick.

ive got a new mobo: Gigabyte Aurus Elite Z690 DDR4. & i got a 13600K to go with it.

I put the stick in press the flash button on the board nothing happens. Mobo has 24 pin & the 8 pin eps up to plugged in that's

it. b4 i read that to clear CMOS so i did. What that did now is when i press the Q-Flash button nothing happens b4 the Clear CMOS. I pressed the q flash the pc started.

not flash an orange light to put a new BIOS on it flash it. so im lost spent 3-4 hrs on it now & im lost on what to do. Most of the comments on youtube say you saved me thanks

so on for me i feel like ive gone backwards ;p. Any help would be much appreciated thank you. if i can't ill have put the old pc in till this is sorted.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w