The Performance of GALAX GTX 1650

Need suggestions and input for using GALAX Geforce GTX 1650 4GB DDR6 EX PLUS (1-Click OC) - DUAL FAN. 
Maybe someone has used it.
I want to upgrade the GPU from amd AsRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX560 4gb 128BIT DDR5 to GALAX GTX 1650.
Currently I'm using an MSI B350 tomahawk mobo, ryzen 7 1700, Ram ddr4 2x8gb (speed 2666) Teamgroup TForce T-Vulcan Z, deepcool PC Cooler AG 400 LED, 4 LED fans, semi-modular PSU Seasonic CORE GM550 & Montech Air 1000 Premium case. PC usage for video editing Adobe premiere pro, After Effects, and photos with Photoshop- Illustrator, and 3D modeling & animation with Blender & middle spec gaming. How is the performance of the GALAX GTX 1650 for this usage? Any thoughts? 

4 minutes ago, Handhika said:

Need suggestions and input for using GALAX Geforce GTX 1650 4GB DDR6 EX PLUS (1-Click OC) - DUAL FAN. 
Maybe someone has used it.
I want to upgrade the GPU from amd AsRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX560 4gb 128BIT DDR5 to GALAX GTX 1650.
Currently I'm using an MSI B350 tomahawk mobo, ryzen 7 1700, deepcool PC Cooler AG 400 LED, 4 LED fans, semi-modular PSU Seasonic CORE GM550 & Montech Air 1000 Premium case. PC usage for video editing Adobe premiere pro, After Effects, and photos with Photoshop- Illustrator, and 3D modeling & animation with Blender & middle spec gaming. How is the performance of the GALAX GTX 1650 for this usage? Any thoughts? 

If the question is about GALAX itself, GALAX is a very reputable GPU brand and they make awesome Nvidia GPU's.
If you question is about the GALAX GTX 1650 for your use case, the GALAX will perform exactly the same as any other dual fan 1650.
You should check out some benchmarks on Youtube for your use case.  Its a 1650, its not the fastest card out there.

How much are you paying for that gpu?

What country?

Usually a used 3060 or a used 1080/2080(ti) or even a used 1660s/ti would be better value than a 1650

5 hours ago, Hinjima said:

If the question is about GALAX itself, GALAX is a very reputable GPU brand and they make awesome Nvidia GPU's.
If you question is about the GALAX GTX 1650 for your use case, the GALAX will perform exactly the same as any other dual fan 1650.
You should check out some benchmarks on Youtube for your use case.  Its a 1650, its not the fastest card out there.

Ok I'll check the benchmark, hope it's good enough to finish my work. Thank you 

13 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

How much are you paying for that gpu?

What country?

Usually a used 3060 or a used 1080/2080(ti) or even a used 1660s/ti would be better value than a 1650

Indonesia, 1650 price is around Rp 2.5 million or $160. Next maybe I will use 3060.