PC for gaming, designing, modelling and programming

Budget (including currency): 500-550 000 HUF, about 1500 USD, though flexible to a point

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Regarding gaming, mostly FPS and Sandbox games. I will be also using it for work, so must be able to handle CAD softwares and running different programming languages

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): It would be fully from the ground. I have friends who can get the parts on a cheaper price. All peripherals already available, 1080p 60hz-144hz.

5 minutes ago, HadesP said:

Budget (including currency): 500-550 000 HUF, about 1500 USD, though flexible to a point

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Regarding gaming, mostly FPS and Sandbox games. I will be also using it for work, so must be able to handle CAD softwares and running different programming languages

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): It would be fully from the ground. I have friends who can get the parts on a cheaper price. All peripherals already available, 1080p 60hz-144hz.

Please look at the video memory bandwidth requirements of the CAD program before you even consider buying something, because they are non-negotiable.

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-requirements-for-AutoCAD-2023-including-Specialized-Toolsets.html

Display Card

Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant

DirectX 12 with Feature Level 12_0 is required for Shaded(Fast) and Shaded with edges(Fast) visual styles. Please be sure to use the latest video card manufacturer drivers from their website.

A Desktop RTX 3050 is sufficient to meet the video memory bandwidth.  The RTX 40 cards have LESS memory bandwidth and memory than the equivalent RTX 30 cards, so keep that in mind. Both Nvidia and AMD are now effectively lying about the bandwidth, but we also crossed the "recommended" threshold with the 20 series anyway.

You do not need a Quadro type of card for CAD, but you do need something memory-bandwidth parity or better, and please understand that these are for typical use cases. Someone building a house needs a different CAD computer from someone building an aluminum smelter.

As far as programming languages, there's really nothing beneficial Intel or AMD wise. If the thing you build uses AVX512, then you are going to be stuck hunting for a 11th gen Intel CPU, or a Ryzen 7000 CPU without switching to a Xeon platform, and at that point you're going to have a hard time using it for gaming as Xeons have the performance of the equivalent Intel non-K CPU by design. Which can be significant.

My recommendation is, prioritize what you really want to use it for. If you want a gaming machine, prioritize the GPU, RAM, CPU in that order. If you want a work machine, prioritize RAM then CPU, then GPU. More RAM is always better, but beyond a certain point you're not actually benefitting from additional ram until the PC is near the end of it's useful life.